Who doesn’t like awards?! A big huge thanks to Foodashion for nominating me for the 7×7 Link Award – Tasha posts recipe after amazing recipe and the latest blog contains instructions for making very delicious looking chicken meatballs. I can’t wait to try it!
Here are the rules for this award if you are nominated & choose to play:
- Be sure to link back to the blogger that nominated you
- You place 7 of your posts in the listed categories, and then nominate 7 peers
- That’s it!
Here are links to my posts that I think fit in the following 7 categories:
- Most Beautiful Piece: Music is Powerful (this video and its message has my heart – I love it!)
- Most Helpful Piece: 30-45 Minute Quick Workout of the Day (I need to post more workouts for you guys!)
- Most Popular Piece: The Power of Words
- Most Controversial Piece: INSPIRING Life of Hana Hwang (Controversial because when I first posted it, I was under the impression that she’d passed away. Turns out this was a nasty, awful rumor spread on the internet, and I quickly changed my post to reflect that.)
- Most Surprisingly Successful Piece: Regarde le Ciel
- Most Underrated Piece: Ally Hamilton
- Most Pride-worthy Piece: Yoga & One Pot Meal (Only because that halibut meal is one of my most favorites EVER!)
My 7 Nominations:
- This Sydney Life posts the coolest things EVER! You MUST check out the latest post about Wendy Tsao and how she makes dolls based on children’s drawings – so freaking awesome!
- So Hungry I Could Blog– I love all the recipes posted here! The last 2 are so appropriate – Cinco de Mayo Margarita Cupcakes and Mint Juleps.
- Sips of Jen and Tonic…go here for versatility and truth and entertainment.
- The Way I Live Naturally has such positive energy it’s contagious!
- Fitness Loving Mom is on a weight loss journey, and she is on top of it! Bella is always posting new exercise moves to keep your routine fresh, as well as healthy recipes to make sure all parts of your healthy life is on track.
- Rumpydog! From the perspective of, well, Rumpydog…there’s so much to love about this blog.
- Tracie Louise Photography has incredible photographs, but she also is very introspective and will always write something meaningful and wise to accompany her pictures.
Enjoy exploring those very amazing blogs everyone! And thanks again Tasha from Foodashion for the honor – I love this blogosphere 🙂