A couple of days ago Creative Noshing nominated me (along with 6 other bloggers) for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m excited to be chosen – it’s pretty awesome to get recognition from your fellow bloggers, and especially from those that totally rock. Creative Noshing is always posting some pretty creative dishes, not to mention she has a pretty cool background (lived sustainably and bartered with neighbors growing up, was allowed to roller-skate in the house in her younger days, etc.) and I always look forward to reading her blog posts. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Anyway, so of course there are rules to this award and rules for spreading the love, so here goes…
7 Completely Random Facts About Myself
- I ran and finished my first 100 mile trail race last year (Western States 100)
- My spirit guides are butterflies
- I absolutely love white chocolate (even though I know it’s technically not even considered a real “chocolate”)
- I really value time alone, with myself, preferably in nature. Last year I left for a month to stay in a cabin in the woods by myself (ok, not entirely, my dog went with me) and it was one of the best experiences of my life. And no, I never got bored.
- My favorite exercise is the burpee. Speaking of versatile. You can do burpees in so many different ways: burpees with pushups, renegade row burpees, bosu burpees, kettlebell pushup renegade row burpees…and the list goes on…
- I’ve been practicing yoga for about 4 years and I love it. It’s the one activity I can do without feeling the need to compete with others (amazing for me) or to push myself into the ground. It’s a true practice to heal the mind, body, and soul.
- I read the Twilight series and I love every second of it. Shhhhhh.
7 Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Gluten Free Zen
- Lara: On The Weigh Down
- Dot Dot Dash
- Lead. Learn. Live.
- Girl In A Food Frenzy
- It’s a BEEautiful Life
If the above mentioned nominees feel moved to play the game, here are the rules:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.